"If we spend our days waiting for fabulous roses, we could miss the beauty and wonder of the tiny forget-me-nots that are all around us...
This is not to say that we should abandon hope or temper our goals. Never stop striving for the best that is within you. Never stop hoping for all of the righteous desires of your heart. But don’t close your eyes and hearts to the simple and elegant beauties of each day’s ordinary moments that make up a rich, well-lived life." -Pres Uchtdorf
The dress is adorable - but why aren't there any pictures of YOU in your updates? When you get some from your shower, I want to see them. Lots of them. Put them on facebook. (Even if you make it so only I can see them!) :)
Hey Emily! It looks like you are having fun! I found your blog, I hope you don't mind that I added you. The dress looks great! I hope everything is going great with you and Jason!
Em I love it! You did such a great job! In fact my sister-in-law said that she made her girls' blessing dresses and sparked my interest. No you've sparked it even more. :)
4 comments:
The dress is adorable - but why aren't there any pictures of YOU in your updates? When you get some from your shower, I want to see them. Lots of them. Put them on facebook. (Even if you make it so only I can see them!) :)
Hey Emily! It looks like you are having fun! I found your blog, I hope you don't mind that I added you. The dress looks great! I hope everything is going great with you and Jason!
Em I love it! You did such a great job! In fact my sister-in-law said that she made her girls' blessing dresses and sparked my interest. No you've sparked it even more. :)
Cute Cute Emily! I always knew you were a pretty talented girl!
Post a Comment