Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

3 weeks left...!

Are you serious?! 3 weeks left to go?! I don't think my tummy can stretch any farther!!! Guess it doesn't have any choice. Here's two pictures Jason took just a minute ago.

Despite being incredibly ready to NOT be pregnant anymore, I do love my little boy and feeling him move around inside me is amazing! We're way excited for him to FINALLY be here. It feels like I've been pregnant forever, I can't believe it's almost over. Then the real excitement begins, and hopefully I'll have pictures of someone alot cuter than me and my round tummy!

5 comments:

M&L said...

You are so cute! I can't wait to see your little boy!

*Katie May* said...

wow I can't believe how fast that went(for me at least) :) Can't wait to see him!

Emily Gardner said...

Just realized I look MORE pregnant in the last picture...but it's cause I'm poking my tummy out in it, and in this one I'm definitely standing up straight. I promise it's still growing! ALOT!

Belle said...

Yay for being close to the end now!!!! (And you look great) :D I can't wait to see cute pictures of your baby and new family!!!! Lots of hugs and kisses your way! You're always in our prayers. Love ya and miss ya! ~ Belle

Holli McHot Hot said...

Love the pics... you are so cute! you are going to have to come visit ALOT!!!