Anyways, I'm absolutely horrible with mailing things, so this year I decided to make an "interactive" Mother's Day card for our Mom's with the excuse that "the post office wouldn't let us mail it" so they'll just have to see it over the webcam. I had to laminate the flowers cause Justin kept eating them...so they didn't turn out amazingly well in the pictures, but at least there aren't chunks missing out of them...(:
(Outside of Card)

(Inside of Card)

Even though we celebrated Mother's Day last year (cause I was pregnant) this was my first Mother's Day where I actually have a child...and let me just say...Possibly the best day ever! I got these beautiful tulips in the picture above. I love having flowers on the table, and until we have a yard where i can grow my own, I guess store bought ones are the next best option. And Jason made me breakfast in bed, Justin wasn't very excited about that part because he was sure he was supposed to be eating, not me. (:
The sun was shining and it got clear up to 68 degrees, possibly heaven! Church was beautiful, there are so many new babies in our ward, and I absolutely love seeing their brand new cute little faces each week.
I hope everyone else had a beautiful Sunday!
2 comments:
Super creative idea with the card Emily! I love the flower pot on his head. Its almost 100 degrees here, so 68 degrees does sound like heaven!! Happy Mothers Day!
Eating flowers starts at such a young age :) I'm glad you had a Happy Mothers Day. You guys have such a cute baby.
Post a Comment