Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun at the Park

We love having the park right across the street, especially now that Justin's getting old enough to actually enjoy it.
Ok, so maybe it's mostly me that enjoys it, but he does like all the kids running around smiling at him. They have a really sweet little water fun zone and he's not quite big enough for most of it yet, but he likes these little water bubblers that are all over on the ground. He sat there for almost an hour and just played with it. I couldn't decide which pictures I liked best so I just uploaded them as a collage and you can click on it to see them bigger if you want. (mom)



I've had so much homework to catch up on, and don't want Justin to be trapped in the house all day, so we usually go over to the park and sit under the tree so he can play and I can work on my laptop. It's been so gorgeous here and I'm really wishing I didn't have this dang homework so I could enjoy it even more. Apparently I wasn't doing homework the whole time because I kept getting distracted by Justin and having to take pictures. (:



I'm still working on our Hawaii post, we took WAY too many pictures! And technically I'm supposed to be catching up on the buckets of homework I have right now, NOT blogging, but I needed a break (:

5 comments:

Sara said...

He is so very cute and it's nice to see how pretty it is there under all that snow!

Petersens said...

I love the finger puppet Idea! Your tie turned out really great, and He has the most adorable faces at the park! I would be distracted too with that handsome little boy around!

Steven and Alexa said...

He's such a cutie! Good for you- being a great mom and student! I don't know how you do it!!

Jodie said...

He is so darned cute!! He is the perfect combination of you and Jason. Love the pictures.

Belle said...

Such great pictures! I'm impressed that you can do both the homework and your handsome little boy simultaneously. Good for you! Those pictures did make me miss being there though --- my kids would SO love hanging out and playing! Love ya!