I made Justin a small smash cake that we gave him at lunch time. The video's not incredibly exciting, but it was really fun to see what he thought of the whole experience. He wasn't too sure about the flame on the candle, and had to be persuaded to try the frosting, but ended up loving it. I cropped the end off cause it was really long but he pretty much destroyed the cake.
We love you Elder Weech and hope you have a great week!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for the little video, hah it made my comp crack up I can't wait to meet little justin haha love you guys.
So cute! I love how he grabbed just a little with his fingers at a time! Taylor put her mouth right down in her cake first thing! I can't believe our babies are 1! How are you guys doing?
I can't believe that sweet boy is already a year old. Give him loves and kisses from his favorite aunt and uncle in NY. :)
Hi im Manuela from Germany.
I saw your pictures and I'm amazed!
Im interested in a trip to Hawaii with my family. So I saw your reports from the trip and it sounds awesome. So I have some questions about the trip and I would appreciate it if you could write back :) how can we get in contact?
Thanks :)
Manuela
Post a Comment