Anyways, Justin was pretty excited to wake up from his nap and realize he had a table full of bubbles, sidewalk chalk and CANDY! He quickly figured out that if you throw the plastic eggs on the ground jelly beans will pop out, and I quickly discovered 1 or 2 eggs would have been PLENTY of sugar!
![]() | |
| We love the Dollar Tree! |
![]() |
| Justin Especially Loved their Malted Milk eggs! |
We did all our Easter fun on Saturday which happened to be the most beautiful day we've had since getting back to Rexburg. The sun was actually shining and the wind wasn't blowing too bad so we took the stroller to the park down the street and tried to soak up all the sun we could before the cold weather and snow returned. Rexburg has a lot of parks, and we were the only ones at this one, so Justin got to run free and wild. He really thought he was in Heaven.
![]() |
| Ready! |
![]() |
| Set! |
![]() |
| Go! |
![]() |
| This is what I call enjoying the park!!! I forgot how much I absolutely adore sunshine! I could have laid there all day. (Well at least until the cold/windy rain came about an hour later) |








1 comment:
You almost don't even look pregnant in that last picture, Emily! I love all your updates!
Post a Comment