Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

cute LONG video

WARNING: Incredibly Long Family Video!!! (almost 6 minutes) But I wanted to post it so our Moms and Sara could see it. This is the beginning of our attempts to put our videos into some sort of watchable form.
and DISCLAIMER: And the actual video is awful quality because we were using my little compact camera, and I was trying to fly my own kite AND record the outside stuff, but it's still cute)
(Jason actually made the video for his brother Jared, so I have to give him the credit for starting our official "family videos")

4 comments:

Sopha said...

Ok, him jumping (or falling gracefully) off the bed was the funniest thing ever. I loved the video. I just used the same program for a slide show for the youth conference and Im going to have to use it for family videos too-good idea! Miss you guys!

Sara said...

I almost forgot to watch this! So fun and cute. I love the pictures of Justin flying the kite, and when he wants the handle and can't get a hold of it. My kids loved it too, though Jaina got grumpy when the music was too loud because she wanted to hear what Justin was "saying." :) We're excited to see more of this stuff!

Sara said...

Addendum: We just had to watch the climbing and jumping part 2 more times. And it would probably continue except I told them that was enough...

Jacob and Jessica said...

Emily that was the most adorable baby video I have seen in a long time. Very cute. Looks like you guys are havin lots of fun. So happy for you guys. Love you !!