Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

More Pictures of Kayden -For Sara :)

He looks a little like a stuffed sausage here, but he had like 3 layers on...

Kinda goofy picture, but I love it for some reason (:

A little bit of a smile...this kid is always smiling and laughing in his sleep

He's such a good sleeper!


We're really not sure what to do with all that hair...I want to cut it but Jason won't let me.

Love this little guy!!!

And this little guy!!! 
We practically live off Otter-pops these days! 
Between Justin's teething and the temperature hanging around 88 degrees without an A/C it's just a necessity...

7 comments:

Amber Bryce said...

Wowee - that's a lot of hair! I love it! He's adorable!

Sara said...

Yay! He really is adorable. I like the "goofy" picture too. :). I like how he looks like Justin in some, but not much at all in others.

The Merrill Family said...

Wow look at that hair, so cute! Both your little guys are super cute! You and your husband are sure good at making cute kids! I can't believe you already have 2, it seems like just yesterday we were having our first ones and keeping updated with each other. Crazy how fast life flies by!

Petersens said...

He's so adorable! Sorry Justin was sick. That's so hard even without a new baby! I love your little family! So perfect :)

Sopha said...

My goodness Em. You guys sure have cute kids. Those pictures of Kayden are melting my heart-I just want to hold him! Only a couple more weeks. And I'm with Jason, no cutting his hair its too perfect.
One more thing Im sure you hear all the time-Kayden is definitely a gardner. He looks exactly like his daddy.

Kellie said...

What cute boys. I love all the hair that Kayden has. You guys really need to come visit us! :)

Steven and Alexa said...

Congratulations!! Don't cut that hair; its way too cute!