

We left Joseph City early Saturday morning and made it to Provo where we spent the night at the cheapest hotel we could find. It was...cute...(; It was fun walking around Provo that night. It was SO cold but it was beautiful. The next morning we left for Rexburg and made it safely but about 3 pm. When we drove into Rexburg the whole town was pretty much burried in snow! Jason and I had to pull nearly all of our boxes out to get our King bed out of the trailer, but we managed to get it out and carried/pulled/dragged it up to our new apartment on the 3rd floor! It was pretty entertaining actually. We had nearly everything moved into our apartment by monday night and got quite a workout going up and down all those stairs. I was so excited to be moved into our gorgeous new apartment. It's a perfect size and so beautiful! We're right across the street from campus and we can see the temple out our front window. I'm currently in love with Rexburg and it's charming small town atmosphere, but more shopping than I've ever had before. Our neighbors are all really friendly and I can't wait to go to our ward Sunday! I'm so glad we had so much time over the holidays with family, but it's also really nice to just have the two of us now. Hopefully we'll find jobs soon and get settled into our new life.


2 comments:
EMILY! YOu are so Beautiful! WOW Idaho. That sounds like an adventure! Your wedding pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS! Sounds like you two are doing well. I hope you don't mind but I'm adding you to my blog list. YOu can so visit my blog. bjpayne.blogspot
jaci
So... it is way after afternoon, and I see NO pictures. Still, happy for an update! I miss yoU!
Post a Comment