Here's our cute little kitchen which is pretty much what you see when you walk in the front door. Note the dishwasher, such a beautiful invention, and the working stove...it's lovely! (the only problem is, now i don't have an excuse not to use it)
This is my flower painting that's attempting to detract from our boxes we're storing above the cupboards (: and my violin painting that's been moved to nearly every wall but can't find a permanate home yet...
Walk through the kitchen and here's our bedroom with the bathroom to the left. I'm in love with the crown molding shelf, but still haven't decided what to do with it. But it's been fun trying different things.
So that's our home. Small but absolutely perfect for us! We're loving the snow and loving our warm house even more. We're excited for school in April and hoping to be blessed with jobs sometime in the near future! Until then, I'll just have to keep rearranging the house (:
Jason's so excited (:






2 comments:
Very cute... but is there no living room, then? I'm confused.
Aw I love your artwork Emily! I remember when you painted that girl with the violin. Good times in art class. hahaha
Post a Comment