Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

So Blessed!

We have a little boy! Most definitely! He wasn't shy at all!!!
This is my favorite picture, they sent us home with a disk of all the pictures they took and some little videos of his heart beating and him waving at his mom and dad. (:

We had our sonogram yesterday at 4pm. I was so scared he wasn't going to cooperate and we weren't going to get to find out, but he is DEFINITELY a boy! He was cooperating very nicely. It was so fun to see him pushing and kicking at her as she invaded his little space with her wand. He kept waving at us and it was obvious he's excited to get out of his cramped little space and start teaching his mom and dad a thing or two. (; Everythings good and healthy. He weighs 12 ounces, which she said was average, but then she said he's in the 95 percentile!!! I'm hoping this altitude we're at pays off finally and brings him a little early!
Jason was absolutely adorable! We've already decided which genes he has from who. Nomatter what he says I have a feeling he's going to be a little Gardner from how much he's pushing and kicking in there...can't stand being confined to a little space!
We're still awed by the fact that everything is going so well. We've truelly been so blessed, and are very grateful for this chance to start our family with this little blessing from heaven. Hopefully everything continues to go well, and we hope everyone else is doing well!

5 comments:

Petersens said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! Isn't feeling them move inside you the best!?! Glad everything is going good!

Sopha said...

YAY!!!!

Kathleen said...

Congratulations on your little boy!!!

*Katie May* said...

awesome boy are pretty fun! :)

Summers Family said...

Umm... Where was I when you got married? I think I might remember something about you being engaged... but who knows! Congrats on the baby! Good luck with everything!