Each day I'm amazed by how much more he can do and how funny he's getting. We had his 4 month checkup today. He's 13 pounds(18th percentile) and 25.5 inches (74th percentile) with his head measuring at a whopping 17.3 inches (88th percentile)!
He's ALMOST big enough for his Jumperoo now. He's had enough head control for a while, he's just not heavy enough to make his feet touch the ground. So we stuck one of Jason's big math books under his feet and it's perfect. He jumps and bounces all over the place. He loves stomping his little feet, and I decided it's a good thing it's padded cause he'd probly give himself a concussion the way he bounces himself around in it.
These pictures are from last month, but I thought they were cute. He actually gets pretty angry during tummy time, but if I pull out the camera he's all grins. I think he likes the flash. (strange kid)
This is the little bear that Uncle Phil and Aunt Sophie gave him for christmas. He wasn't too interested in it, since he's too small to push the butttons, but he recently discovered if he whacks it with his little fists he can get it to sing, and thinks it's hilarious.
We're loving him more and more every single day. I can't wait till the snow melts so we can take him over to the park to play on a blanket. I think he gets tired of looking at our four small walls (:
7 comments:
Okay, he is seriously cute! I can't believe how fast they grow...but it's so fun. ^_^ I love the bounce picture and stories...reminds me of my own babies. Love ya!
He's getting so big! That's awesome he smiles for the camera! It's still a chore to get her to smile for pictures. Any other time she's all smiles... but I think she's trying to figure out what that little grey box is that I constantly point at her. lol. O' I love all your snow! Completely Jealous...but glad I don't have to live in it! ha ha. Come visit soon!
He is such a doll!
He's so cute Emily! It looks like you are doing a great job!
Emily he is the cutest! What a handsome little boy. He's getting so big! YAY! I love watching them grow.
Tell him to stop being so cute and getting big till we can see him haha. Phil was really excited to see that pic of him with the bear HE picked out :)
He just gets cuter and cuter! And it's a good thing you put that big ol' text book under him-now he can soak it up from the bottom up! He'll be a genius!:)
Oh, and I just Love your snow pics, and I'm glad to hear that you are an Arizona girl at heart, hopefully you guys won't always stray too far from home:)
Post a Comment