Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

food fun

Who knew celery was so much fun to chew on?


7 comments:

Reeds said...

Those are adorable pictures. He already loves his greens-thats great!:)

Sara said...

I'm so glad you updated! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Belle said...

How these pictures are so cute! ^_^ He's one handsome little guy, and growing up so fast!

Emily Gardner said...

It's crazy how big he's getting huh?

Steven and Alexa said...

He's so cute! I wish I liked celery that much. I can't eat it unless it has peanut butter lathered all over it! Sorry about the comments on my page. I changed my settings because I have a creeper leaving creepy comments on my posts. I really don't want to go private so I thought I'd just make sure he couldn't comment anymore!

Petersens said...

That's smart giving him the whole thing! I thought Taylor would chew on celery good, because she does good with carrots, cucumbers, and bell peppers. But she actually got pieces off the celery and choked a little, needless to say we are anti-celery for now. :) Does he like his bumbo? Taylor never liked hers! It must make her feel confined or something becuase she'd always bow her back out of it. But she sits up great by herself now, so it doesn't matter I guess. Wow, long comment. Sorry. Hope everything else is going good for you guys! See ya soon.

payneful life said...

He is SO cute! Oh Emily he's SOOO CUTE! I just want to squeeze him!