Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Picture Tag

Rules:
1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more people



So my first folder was a bunch of family pictures Courtney Skinner took for us at Thanksgiving in 2008 and this is one of the ones that didn't make the "keep" folder. There's alot of goofy looks going on, but it was the 10th picture, so there you go.

I tag:
Isabelle Wilhelm
Jessica Pace
Lyndzi Brawley
Kara Merrill
Myke Peterson



It was actually a pretty fun day, Courtney was amazing at actually pulling some really cute pictures together, so I have to include a couple of my favorite ones too.






I love Spencer's face in this one.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry about the name regression. I had to think really hard about Karen's - that's the only reason it made it. :)

Petersens said...

Those are all really nice pictures! How fun! Glad you tagged me... except I have NO clue what pictures will be there. Probably Taylor, that's all I take pictures of lately! lol.