Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fun at the Nature Park

Saturday morning we actually had a little bit of sunshine so we decided to get out of the house and venture down the road to the nature park. I can't believe I forgot this AMAZING place is less than a mile from our apartment, we're definitely going to have to go more if it decides to warm up soon. It's a gorgeous park with all kind of walking paths, ponds, playground equipment, and best of all...DUCKS!!! Justin wasn't too sure what to think when they first started running to him; but he sure enjoyed getting to throw all that bread at them.


Poor Justin was having so much fun throwing rocks in the pond. He tripped and fell face first into the water. We caught him, but his face was covered in muddy/duck water.  This is his sad face after we cleaned him off.
about all I'm good for these last few weeks...(:

Yep...that's my HUGE tummy. Full Term on Tuesday! (almost 37 weeks)

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love your pictures! Poor Justin! (though I admit, I laughed out loud...)

Belle said...

SO CUTE!!! I love your pics - and your cute tummy! :) What a fun trip; so fun to enjoy those sunny days! Love and miss your sweet family!