Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

Things I've learned lately (July 25, 2015)
Kayden has no qualms about kissing frogs. We've had some really good rain/thunder storms the last few nights so when the rain ended our soccer game on the back lawn, we talked Dad into taking us frog hunting. We found two giant toads and a cute little frog. Kayden kept wanting to hold them, but every time he tried he'd say "the jumping legs fweak me out!" I told him he could just kiss it instead of holding it, thinking he'd think that was gross, but he thought that was a great idea. I stopped him right before his lips touched it, cause that's gross, but he still snuck in a kiss right before we released them. Justin wasn't interested in touching them, but loved running around after them and putting buckets on them to catch them. We've been loving this rain and hope it keeps up so we can do more frog hunting. The boys really loved it (and so did their momma!)
I didn't get a picture with the frog, but this kid is TOO cute!


No comments: