He loves when morning comes and I unswaddle him and let him nap in his swing. His little arms go straight up to his face, and stay there for the rest of the day.
He's a big fan of falling asleep on the boppy after he finishes eating and has a nice full tummy. (which he thinks should ALWAYS be the case)
Not a huge fan of the camera flash though...(:
Justin's first bath in his baby-tub-thing. His other bath's were in the sink, which he loved! He was a bit unsure about this set-up but loved it once I covered him with a warm wet wash cloth and the bath finished filling up. He was pretty entertaining.
He was being so cute the other day wrapped up in his soft yellow blanket
I love this one! He has some of the most amazing expressions. Jason and I love deciding what he's thinking with each one.
8 comments:
he he, I like his grumpy little expression when he didnt like the flash of the camera! He is so handsome!
Such a sweet boy! We're very excited to see you over the holidays! Jason has good taste! Happy late anniversary!!
Aww he's so cute! Love all the cute expressions :)
He is so cute! Happy Anniversary!
He does make the funnest little expressions. Lucky little family!
Hi Emily, I didn't even know that you had a baby, let alone that you were pregnant! SO EXCITING! There is something special about little boys...He is so adorable! Congratulations :) Hope all is going well! -McKelle
The cutest pictures ever! Love 'em all...you three are such a cute family!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-power-bank-terbaik
Post a Comment