Our break started on the 18th when we left Rexburg to make the trek to arizona, again. After stopping in Jo City for a quick snowboarding trip, we went to pima for the week of christmas. It was so wonderful to have my entire family there, minus david. But we got to talk to him christmas morning, so it was like we got to see him too. He's doing great in Africa and seems to be learning alot. He already sounds so grown up. I guess he will be 20 before too long. Crazy! It's so fun being around family and having so many willing arms to entertain Justin for a while. After he got over the initial fright of so many loud people around him he seemed to enjoy getting held so much. here he is with Grandma and Grandpa Weech.
There wasn't anything I wanted for Christmas other than my sweet little baby boy. The christmas bow just made him that much cuter. (:
It was a wonderful week that went entirely too quickly, but I guess that just gives us next Christmas to look forward to getting to see everyone together again.
1 comment:
Congratulations of having your baby! I haven't blogged forever. He is adorable. I hope all is going well for you and your precious family.
Post a Comment