Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Smiles all around

Justin is growing so quickly! He smiles more than anything else these days. I love waking up in the morning to his cute little grins and giggles. Unless he's tired all you have to do is smile at him and he smiles, or laugh and he laughs (his funny little gurgly laugh) (:




Going out to play in the snow.

Justin wrapped up in his swaddler getting ready for bed


Sorry about all the pictures of Justin, but I can't help it. I'm completely in love with this sweet little boy.

3 comments:

Sopha said...

Very cool pics! He's definately a keeper! - Phil

Reeds said...

We could just snatch him right up-he'd fit in great with all my little red heads! Looks like you guys had a blast of a trip in Arizona! Sorry we never saw you-we probably passed on the road :) Us going to Pima and you going to Joseph City.

Belle said...

Love the pictures :D He is so adorable! I love it when they coo, smile, and giggle! It's the best!