Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pics for David

So I have a TON to write with this post, but I need to go to sleep and wanted to get some pictures up for David to see. So here's a little mini sum up of everything for my cute little brother whose going to be home in less than a month!!!
(I'll add the actual captions tomorrow)

Well he's finally here! (:
Tuesday morning we went into the hospital and had them break my water then started walking around to get contractions started. (actually the only part I really remember is me running up and down stairs while Jason took the elevator each time, haha) Everything went really well and Kayden James Gardner was born at 4:40pm on June 21st. When we got to the hospital that morning we still hadn't decided between the names "Kayden" and "Logan" I really liked Kayden and made a deal that if he came out with red hair we would name him that, but any other color hair (or bald) and Jason could name him Logan. Jason swears he had brown hair until that moment and it changed to red just to make me happy. It's actually hard to tell what color it is...sometimes it looks brown sometimes red, it even has some blond in it, so we'll just have to see.
Justin's still not sure he feels about the whole "baby brother" situation...when my Mom brought him to the hospital he wouldn't even look at the kid, just totally ignored him and ran around trying to turn lamps and tv's on. Justin actually got a fever the night before we came home and has been sick with a cough and runny nose this whole week, so he's kind of had a hard time adjusting to someone else being in mom's arms instead of him the whole time.














12 comments:

Jessica said...

Emily he is so beautiful and so are you! How does your hair look so pretty just after having that handsome little guy? It was a good hair day for both of you! You must teach me your ways!

Petersens said...

WOW! He is so adorable & you truly did look so great! Congrats Emily.. He's perfect. I swear I look like I am about to crash in ALL of my pictures after Taylor was born! (that's probably cuz I was though.lol) Hope Justin gets to feeling better!

payneful life said...

He's so handsome! And so much hair! AND you look great! I never look great after giving birth.

Congratulations!

Sara said...

Yay! He fits into that little goofy bear sleeper! (Not for long probably, but I loved it while Reilly fit into it! He is so sweet and I love the pictures! I'm going to want to see some video one of these days... Jason could post it on his website and I could download it. :)

Craig, Kimi, Eli, and Owen said...

Emily, he is so cute and you look great! Congratulations mama of two!

Sopha said...

I love all the pictures! He is such a cute little boy. Love the one of you smiling real big after you had him-you look beautiful Em. So excited for you family of 4 now!

Collin and Hannah said...

Congratulations Emily and Jason! He's so handsome! Emily... I'm so jealous that you aren't pregnant anymore :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! You look great. We are very happy for you guys and wish we could be there to see him and return the favor of yummy meals and help!

Brian and Allison Ellerman said...

He's a doll Emily! And, I love the name! Congratulations! What a cute family you guys are!

Reeds said...

What a sweet little boy! You look absolutely Amazing Em! With two little boys(I guess three-gotta include Daddy) your house is going to be anything but quiet :) Congrats on a Healthy baby boy. And just for the record-Kayden was always one of my favs for boy names. :)

Jodie said...

Emily, you amaze me! I love your beautiful smile as you hold your sweet boy!!

Mike, Trish, Megan, Ryan and Cameron Gardner said...

Thank you for sharing! We missed you for the 4th of July. Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon!!